Our Vision is of an equitable society where gender equality is a reality and the following truths are part of everyday life:
- Girls value education as a path to economic independence.
- Girls use the power of their creativity and self-expression freely.
- Girls champion diversity, respecting themselves and each other, caring for one another in mind, body, and spirit.
- Girls think critically about their economic, social, and political environments, and work for change in their communities.
- Girls explore career choices that are not defined by or limited by their gender.
*Girls Inc. of the Valley welcomes youth who identify as girls regardless of their assigned sex at birth, and those who are exploring their gender identity or expression during their time at Girls Inc. This position maintains our commitment to gender equality and justice by welcoming all youth who experience gender-based oppression (including but not limited to transgender girls, cisgender girls, transmasculine youth and non-binary individuals).