Evelyn, Girls Inc. of Holyoke Eureka! Scholar, joined 9 teens from 6 other states for a 4-day trip to Washington, D.C. They’re part of the Girls Action Network, in which girls meet to discuss and advocate for a number of issues that affect girls, like immigration, gun safety and student anti-discrimination policies. Not sure who’s enjoying this more—the girls or the senators! That’s Senator Elizabeth Warren in blue (Evelyn is next to Warren’s left shoulder) and Senator Dianne Feinstein in pink.
- Senator Elizabeth Warren helps Girls Inc. of the Valley kick off She Votes campaign
- Girls Inc. of the Valley Launches Initiative to Educate the Future of Women Voters
- Fall 2020 Middle & High School Virtual Program Registration
- Honoring Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Blog Post: Meet Our New Intern, Jenna DeLisi